Nearly Optimized: Positioning CITEC Website Part 3

I wonder how my configuration has affected citec's positioning (SEO). Here's a comparison with the previous configuration.

1. Searching "citec unsa"
Before
After

2. Searching "citec arequipa"
Before
After

3. Searching "citec peru"
Before
After

4. Searching "citec"
Before
After

The results are not so good, especially for the keyword "citec" maybe because in the keyword density report, "citec" is not the most used word in the homepage.

Anyway, I believe that linkbuilding had made the best part of getting those results.

The following were gotten using webceo tool, the first backlink was rutastartup's (PR = 5)


Then concytec's website and ayudaeficaz.es:


It's amazing how those websites have that nice reputation. Maybe the best thing to do to a new website should be to be referenced by one of those. I'm still not sure how those backlinks affected positioning, but I will continue learning.

Final Notes
  • Some sentences in the homepage must  be rewritten for having more occurrences of the word "citec" and then the same with the other keywords.
  • I know I should use a special tool for SEO, but, besides, they are too expensive, I  want to learn  how to do it without any of those.
  • I'm totally sure link building will be the next topic to study.